Anime Review

Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog Reviewers Today and thanks for your support on my first blog. So today I will be telling some of my best anime you can watch as per the jounra you like, so without further ado
For thriller, Mind games watch
1.Death Note
2.Future Diary
3.Erased

For thriller and action watch 
1.Attack on titan 
2.Demon Slayer 

For protagonist being oversmart watch 
1.Dr.stone 
2.Classroom of the elite 
3.Steins Gate 

For magic including rom-com are 
1.When I was reincarnated with my smartphone 
2.Black Clover 

There are many more anime but for starter these are just good so that, you as a person could get to know about which jounra you love the most. You can also watch NARUTO, DRAGON BALL but I found that when starting an anime start with a small one and then move towards big ones and due to that you could more nicely savour the taste of an anime and could get to know about the writers intention on the anime. 

Thank you all for reading my blog. Please mention the anime you want me to review on the comments section down below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ani. e review for a very funny anime

My story about Dark Souls 3

Anime Review