My story about Dark Souls 3

 Hello friends , My name is Ishizaka and I welcome you to my blog Reviewer's Today . I am wholeheartedly sorry for not posting for the past month due to some exams, but from now onward I would try my best to post in every 2-3 days .

Today I would like to tell you something different from what I have been posting around . Today I would like to tell you all about how I took a challenge to finish dark souls 3 . So lets begin 

16 Minutes of Dark Souls 3 Gameplay - Gamescom 2015 - YouTube

 In the month of February,2020 my cousin brother came to visit me with his ps4 pro and all his games ,it was a fun time but during one of the conversation he stated that he could never kill the tutorial boss of dark souls 3 and that left me astonished . Because , in my eyes he was kind of a next level gaming lord. He is the one person who bested God of war 1-3 and God of war 4 without taking a single damage on the hardest difficulty there could be .  So I took upon myself to beat dark souls 3 to show my superior gaming skills . Then came the lock-down but it only helped me in doing my quest . So i started it on pc with mouse and keyboard . This was the most gruesome quest for me . I can only tell you by saying this was my blind play-through and it took me around a hour or two to only beat the tutorial boss . This adventure just kicked me again and again and whenever i felt i was strong enough the game showed me the reality.It was as if I was Subaru and I couldn't complete a task ( reference from  anime Re:Zero starting life in another world from zero) but after a year I could just say that I have beaten dark souls 3 with all the side bosses , and all the dlc's  for it. In this time I felt amazing and when searched on YouTube found just a great channel to amplify my experience with its lore , that channel is VaatiVidya I would give you the linf for it at the last . So I entered in the world of dark soul because of such interactions and dark souls 3 becoming my first ever FROM SOFTWARE game.

 Dark Souls 3 Concept Art - Soul of Cinder Concept Art | Dark souls, Dark  souls art, Dark souls 3

  So if you want to start the journey in the world of dark souls here are some YouTube channel recommendations 

1. FightinCowboy 

2. VaatiVidya 

Don't forget to comment down below and tell your experience with this game . If you like this blog so don't forget to subscribe to my blog , I would try my best to post in every 2-3 days . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ani. e review for a very funny anime

Anime Review