Anime Review

Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog Reviewers Today and thanks for your support on my  blog. So today I will be discussing about an anime which I found was over the top. This anime became my favorite for its story, so without further ado the anime name is
'' Re:Zero Starting life in another world from Zero ''
This anime was very good and kept me untill I finished it. It is a worth watching anime because in this the protagonist doesn't start with overpowered status or with infinite power. It is the story of Subaru-Kun a normal high school boy but then the story develops and being a engaging storyline you would never feel to leave it. I would not spoil the story as I want you all to experience it.
Please tell me your reactions on the anime down the comments below and don't forget to follow my blog for more reviews. You can watch it by installing telegram and joining the Anime Channel.
So I will see you all tomorrow. Have a nice day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ani. e review for a very funny anime

My story about Dark Souls 3

Anime Review